A long time ago, i decided to make my own tribute to this genious young man, and share with the world my love for his music and soul. To all of Jeff Buckley fans, with love.

sábado, 24 de março de 2012

Jeff's quote of the day

"I didn't tell anyone that I was going. I don't need someone else telling me what to do. I just sold everything and split: I'm the sort of person who mulls things over but never discusses their plans. I felt the pull from an early ages. I must have been about 12 when I started to think about its bright lights. When I was living in California, the people I was attracted to always came from New York. They were totally different. I got sick of being in California because I never felt I belonged, but I can't ever imagine tiring of New York."

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário