A long time ago, i decided to make my own tribute to this genious young man, and share with the world my love for his music and soul. To all of Jeff Buckley fans, with love.

domingo, 26 de fevereiro de 2012

Quotes from Jeff (official site)

“Above all do not give yourself airs. Breaking the moment of past habits is the challenge here: In the life of the spirit you are always at the beginning.”
“If you feel blocked, do not turn to others, but look inside, in silence, for the enemy of your progress.”
“Close your eyes and fly”
“Fate is gonna find you in your glass of champagne.”
“Fight despite the crowds of the walking dead”
“Haven't you heard ?”
“I don't write my music for Sony. I write it for the people who are screaming down
the road crying to a full-blast stereo.”
“If you want to get somewhere in this life, learn to draw beautiful women.”
“I need you like the tiger in the public cage does crave to live outside again.”
“In love we are all brothers and sisters”
“One man is not everyman”
“Your soul can fly outward stringed to your ribcage like a shimmering kite
in the shape of an open hand.”
“Time takes care of its own”
“Time to write and sing, to laugh, to listen, to discover, to cry,
to love music.”
“Be my valentine and I'll return, your hungry cat”
“We are born to live, we are born to understand, we are born to carry a cursed pattern and be transformed by pain”
“And though the meaning fits, there's no relief in this. I miss my beautiful friend.”
“Emblems of marriage, the touch of her tongue on the roof of the mouth is
enough of a seal.”
“I am a man enclosed in quotation marks, ever since I took a drink of you.”
“There's still a boy who loves you Some other love becomes you or whatever else
it comes to. I know we could be so happy baby if we wanted to be.”
“Knowing you I can't believe that true friendship is just a dream
and nobody can tell me that loving you is just my weakness.”
But the devil has my address and he knows where I live. He sends me money and
fancy postcards and the poems he leaves are so charming. They say
"You ........ Are in Big Trouble."
“My skin is tight underneath the tear, dried upon my cheeks the night I cried.
When I smiled Good Morning to you, my crow's feet let you know that I lied.
Please let me give these gifts of mine to the woman who eyes shined on my back
as I slept. I left you because I loved you.”
“Turn your head away from the screen, my friend. It will tell you nothing more.”

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário